Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Brief Mourning


Wrote this after coming back from a lovely vacation almost a year back. My first and so far the last attempt ..





I lived but only for a few moments

And I returned to eons of death..


My soul rejoiced in the company of my solitude

And I came back to the loneliness of the flock..

I discovered freedom

And I spurned it for bondage..


I looked beauty in the eye

And I walked away to the hideous..

I paused briefly to come alive
And then I continued to exist.....


(my first foray into what verges suspiciously around the field of the poetic..my apologies to the limited readership , may God bless them, for inflicting this on their tasteful psyche. I will only remind them that God sends such things only to try us.....hence, suffering is a noble experince)

Posted by : Sid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LET THIS REMAIN UR LAST ATTEMPT ALWAYS!!! PROSE IS UR FORTE, SID. STAY WITH IT. UR BLOG IS GREAT.